"If it's one lesson my experience with a loved one's addiction has taught me: there should be one, trusted, independent source that can explain to me all my options."
Neal Nordlinger, Founder, inCrisis Consultants
Most likely you are reading this because you or your family is in crisis due to drug or alcohol addiction. You are probably experiencing one of a thousand nightmares: the abuser is in denial and won't admit to having an addiction...he/she is under arrest and in jail...is in the emergency room due to an overdose or substance-related injury...wants your help, but you don't know what to do. Plus, in the next few hours and days you need to make decisions on a myriad of crucial issues:
- If the subject is in jail, should you leave him/her there or post bail?
- Do you know a criminal defense lawyer you could call right now?
- Out of the hundreds of ads and Google listings for treatment programs, which ones actually deliver what they promise?
- How do you know which one is the right one for the patient and your family?
- What do you even know about Recovery?
- What is detox? How long does it take?
- What are primary, extended and after-care, plus sober living?
- Is there one place for all treatment or do I need a combination of inpatient and outpatient facilities?
- Will my insurance cover treatment? What if I don't have insurance?
- What can I afford: self-pay, payment plan, sliding scale per my income?
- What if I cannot pay, are there programs still available?
- Should I choose local treatment or out-of-state?
- Which one has a bed available now?
There are over 14,500 drug treatment programs in the United States. Can you name the one right for you?
From interventions...to criminal defense attorneys...detox units...finding the nation's most effective recovery programs...escort to treatment...sober living homes...and therapists, we know the options to help you find the right path. NOW.
inCrisis Consultants, LLC is a completely independent entity. We only refer rehabs throughout the U.S. -- thirty-seven as of this writing -- we have visited, know the programs and staff.
We receive NO referral fees from attorneys, therapists, physicians, treatment programs or any other service we present. We work solely for our client — you.
Other than those involved with Client's treatment, inCrisis Consultants, LLC shall hold in strictest confidence and not use or disclose to any person the identity of Client and Client's agent(s).